Wednesday 25 March 2020

covid-19

My biblionautic chums and friends.
Due to the ongoing and rapidly changing situation, I would like to reassure you that Studio 5 is committed to the well-being of students and customers, so I have taken some actions to limit the impact of covid-19. Studio 5 will be closed until notice is given.
Work will continue on existing orders and commissions. However new orders for 'Never Mind' (for example) will be processed as soon as is possible. I will, however, not be able to give precise delivery dates.
I recognise that many of my students will continue to require help and advice throughout this period, so I will try to continue answering questions etc as normal.
I am striving to maintain the usual level of service, however due to the actions I have taken to abide by Government advice, I can no longer guarantee prompt answers or up-dates.
I appreciate your understanding with this.
Thank you for your continued support.
Stay Safe
Please note there are other ways of doing things and opinions..... spelling and grammar. Please further note, the opinion of the author may change at any moment. This is due to having an open mind... of sorts.

No comments: