Sunday 31 May 2020

The Studio 5 Summer Exhibition. The last day. Two Diptychs, past and present.

The Studio 5 Summer Exhibition. The last day. Two Diptychs, past and present.

I have enjoyed the opportunity to share some of the different work I do. Thank you for your time, comments etc. If there is anything of interest or you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Each book has their own voice.

Two Diptychs, hand made.

First, a Romano-British facsimile. Wood, bee's wax and leather.
13.7cm x 9.8cm x 8mm when closed.

Second, a contemporary, miniature (using the North American guide of 3" and under) Hand prints, hand coloured papers, leather, collage text.
2 7/8" x 2 7/8" x 3/16"

 My biblionautic chums and friends, I had planned a summer exhibition. However, as with nearly all things this has been put on hold. But have no fear, if you cannot come to the exhibition.. the exhibition comes to you. Featuring work from my personal collection and new works.

 Please forgive the one or two blips and the odd shake! Please note, if there are days missing in your group it is because I only post to groups that I feel may find the post of interest or keep in line with the ethos or criteria of the group. For example this Studio 5 going live has not been shared with the 'Ring Road Truckers' as there are no trucks, truckers or indeed ring roads featured.

For a short film please follow the link below the images.










 Two Diptychs.

No comments: