Tuesday 5 January 2021

BASE (Book Art SpacE) The new Studio 5 Book Arts Exhibition Space.

 

My biblionautic chums and friends.
BASE (Book Art SpacE) The new Studio 5 Book Arts Exhibition Space. Arguably the smallest book arts exhibition space in the world?......  76cm x 34cm x 18.5cm.
 
In the past I have found that getting exhibition space for book arts is not an easy thing. When I have approached galleries in the past my request has always been met with a no. So... taking inspiration from the life and work of the Poet, novelist, artist and printer.. Morris Cox... I have decided to do it myself. I would be delighted if others wanted to exhibit in BASE.  
 
Please note there are other exhibition spaces (but who cares?), books etc, opinions..... spelling and grammar. Please further note, the opinion of the author may change at any moment. This is due to having an open mind... of sorts....




No comments: