Thursday 19 September 2024

Stone Yard Devotional by Charlotte Wood. The End Papers, just a tease.

 My biblionautic chums and friends.

Booker Time Update.
My Booker Book is Stone Yard Devotional by Charlotte Wood.
Having read from cover to cover once I shall be reading again. However the initial design idea is bouncing around my head and sketch book already. So much so that I have started on the end papers already. They will be leather jointed so work on the doubler can be done later.
Below tiny snap shots of the end papers, I cannot reveal them in completely until after the event, just a glimpse, a teaser perhaps....
I will be posting progress over the next 6 or so weeks.
Please note.... there are other studios/binderies doing stuff, spelling and grammar. Please further note, the opinion of the author may change at any moment. This is due to having an open mind of sorts.



No comments: