Monday 30 May 2022

We Go To The Gallery.

 

My biblionautic chums and friends.
It is not all about books. There are boxes... in this case for a modern 1st edition. The start of all the retro Lady Bird Books.
We Go to the Gallery. This is a very interesting book... try to find it on line.
Though the box protects the contents it also indicates the contents. Now I realise that I have not titled the box. More it has just a graffiti style/stencil 1 a to the spine and front. I have found that most collectors know exactly where things are in their collections or, in the case of a book person, library. So an 1 to the spine will surfice and be, I hope, intriguing to those that see the library/collection.
Please further note.... there are other studios/binderies doing stuff, spelling and grammar. Please further note, the opinion of the author may change at any moment. This is due to having an open mind of sorts.
 


 

No comments: