Wednesday 3 January 2024

Metamorphosis

 

My biblionautic chums and friends.
I now realise that it has been over a month since I last posted.. The Booker Prize and all that Jazz!.... Why the break? No reason really, I have been busy preparing lectures, bench work, teaching out of Studio 5 and the like. I suppose I prefer to post when I feel I have something to post about...
To this end...





Metamorphosis, a design binding, triple board construction in Palimpsest Parchment, hand printed end papers, leather joints to palimpsest parchment panel doublers. Single needle end bands. Just the box to make!
Tech Specs... Stories from the Metamorphosis, illustrations by Walter Bachinski. Shanty Bay Press. 374mm x 265mm 36mm.
Please note.... there are other studios/binderies/ doing stuff, spelling and grammar. Please further note, the opinion of the author may change at any moment. This is due to having an open mind of sorts.

No comments: