Monday 29 April 2024

Studio 5 Bookarts on Youtube

My biblionautic chums and friends.
This morning I was just looking back at some of the vids I have posted on youtube. It came as something as a shock to me to realise that I have been posting for 9 or 10 years. Needless to say I am not what you would call prolific in my output! Usually about bookbinding, book arts, printing and the like with the odd one thrown in because , well... why not?, always makes me smile. Now, I will be the first to say that I would no way say I can make films... It feels as if it takes me days just to make a minute or so of something that may be of use. That is, of course, not the case with the 'Going Live From Studio 5' shorts. Those do tend to be reliant on connection etc etc. However I do enjoy doing this sort of stuff.
Please note.... there are other studios/binderies/ doing stuff, spelling and grammar. Please further note, the opinion of the author may change at any moment. This is due to having an open mind of sorts.

 


No comments: