Sunday 9 April 2017

Iskandar Jalil. Kembara Tanah Liat ( Clay Travels ) Work starts.

 I have the idea, the theme if you will. My starting point is usually the end papers. The end papers are the joining element of the binding to the text block. I have decided to combine techniques and mediums to achieve the desired effect.
 Jalil's work continues to delight me. The extremes of textures created with the hand, the tool, the clays and glazes blend beautifully.
 These images show the early stages of the end papers. I tend create by layering colour and papers, collage. 
 The full sheet of paper (above)
Detail.

1 comment:

premiumappapk said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You're doing a great job. Keep it up.
blur