Tuesday 18 June 2024

Interior Sunshine

 

My biblionautic chums and friends.
One of those days, sun is out, so I thought I would have a few minutes stroll to clear my head, a current project is taking up a lot of head space.
As it happened, I only managed to walk 20 or so meters from the studio before a shop window caught my eye... I had to pop in. A delightfully eclectic interior awaited. From iconic furniture to modern sculpture, prints and lights.
Wonderful. So, if you are in the area, well worth a visit.
Hayles......... 60 Church Rd, Barnes SW130AD
info@hayleshop.com
Please note.... there are other studios/binderies/ doing stuff, spelling and grammar. Please further note, the opinion of the author may change at any moment. This is due to having an open mind of sorts.
 

 

No comments: